Thursday, June 30, 2005

Welcome to duty

Last weekend was a pretty well rounded weekend. Friday night we went to a party. Saturday I did chores around the house and hooked my computer up to my TV just to see if I could. Saturday night we watched Texas win the first game of the College World Series with the Riches and Jerry at Waterloo. Sunday we saw Episode III in digital and then went swimming at the condo pool.

I've been playing a good bit of Battlefield 2 lately, averaging about an hour a day. The game is just awesome. Sometime a year or so ago Taylor and I had this lunch where we talked about all the improvements we would make to Battlefield 1942 if we were going to design a game and it's as if someone from DICE was eavesdropping on our conversation. You can check out my stats and awards here. Last night Jerry and I had an excellent two hour gaming experience. We started off on the same team but then I was booted to the opposite teams so we spent the last hour going after each other. Good times.

The other day I went to check my blog and I noticed the formatting wasn't acting quite right. It turned out to be some code Blogger had added to support pictures. I spent a good bit of time trying to alter my template to get it to work with Blogger's new code. I finally understood the problem, but the only way I could think of to fix it was to basically redesign the site. So, as you can tell, I just decided to throw out the old design and pick up a new template from Blogger. I will likely tweak it a little more in the coming weeks, possibly adding some more stuff to the sidebar. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger richard said...

i like the simple design. an amusing photo of you in the corner would be nice, but i won't hold my breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home