Thursday, June 16, 2005

a rambling recap

Thursday is the day we read from you letters. Here's one from Joseph Puglia in New Orleans, LA. He writes, "Get to work and write, blogger." Well OK then. I present to you a one month recap written in the style of the page in "The Sound and the Fury" that I stopped on last night.

Right after the last blog post we headed to New Orleans for my sisters wedding Had a pretty good time while there The day of sport was fun starting with golf with the family at Timberlan then onto the first event of the bachelor party the softball gamme followed by bowling at Rock N Bowl My uncle's theater room is awesome Is it a rule that all bachelor parties wind up on Bourbon even if that isn't the intent The wedding stuff all turned out well It was funny that I stayed with Melissa's parents and she stayed with mine Really like the view at the rehearsal dinner Why can't I give a good speech without crying The ceremony went well Man I wish I had enough money to buy the Donner Lodge Andy's friends really are muscial Boy was it hot Cassie sure likes that dress We stayed in town the next week to be around after Joan's scheduled surgury I got to work from home that week which really just meant too much time at PJs using the wireless and drinking too much coffee Was nice to visit with people like Fritz and spend time with Isabell Spent the next weekend in Houston for Lizzi's 2nd birthday party She really is getting old It's weird when a two year old asks you the color of something and you have to say you don't know Swing set take a long time to put together Had a four day weekend memorial day weekend and turned it into the week of movies I think we say a movie of some kind every day And on Monday we watched all three Lord of the Rings movies, the long ones Got to play golf with Taylor's dad and had my best ever round of 95 Saw the new Star Wars somewhere in there, twice in fact, and watched I and II at the house courtesy of Netflix What else Watched a UT baseball game Spent time in Austin with the usual suspects Taylor and Carrie's pool is getting some use Oh and the LAN party That was last weekend Had a good number of people there and it all went well People seemed to have a good time We didn't blow any fuses and the temp didn't get above 81 but the house was a cool 60 that morning

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

That was interesting. But, you did cover about everything it seems.

By the way, we need to see Star Wars in digital before that stops happening.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I was expecting a lot more "and then I cried." Not because you cry all that much, just because I figured that was part of the style you were going for. ;-)

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh.. please don't write in that style again. Are you reading a whole book like that? If so, how have you not blown your brains out?
-Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home