Thursday, April 14, 2005

Gooooooal!

Last year I decided I really wanted to focus on golf. I set a goal to play once a month. Well, last year I played golf 13 times. Goal achieved. The next step in the golf saga was to get an official handicap. I joined the handicap thingy at Lions and submitted all my scores last year. Just the other day I picked up my very first official handicap card. Goal achieved ... but wait. The card lists my handicap index as 32.8. I mean really? No way I'm that good. And it turns out, I'm not. The card I have lists 16 scores. Now the first 8 or so seems right, but the later ones? 104, 103, 100, 102, yeah those aren't my scores. So hopefully after I clear this up I'll have a real official handicap that actually has something to do with how I play golf. Next goal: breaking 100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home