Tuesday, June 21, 2005

NOLA

There was an excellent article in the Times-Picayune the other day about Melissa and Andy's wedding. There's some excellent information in there about the Donner Lodge and all the family connections. I know those of you who were around for all the wedding hoopla are probably tired of hearing about it, but for those of you who weren't check it out. The only downside to the online article is you can't see the pictures. For the record, the 'Aili' in the article actually spells her name 'Ailie,' and I think there is more to the story about the wood and the cobblestones. Anyone care to add anything? Click on the comments link below to let me know.

Speaking of pictures, I have my shots from the wedding weekend up on Yahoo Photo. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home