Friday, February 18, 2005

Colonial times

I love all Pottery Barn furniture but I can't justify the cost. Anyone else have that problem? Actually you can see exactly what I am talking about. Check out the Bedford Lateral File Cabinet, click view in room, and then imagine the two items with the Antique Honey Stain. I love it, but do I $848 love it? I want to walk into other stores with that picture and ask, "Do you have anything that looks exactly like that?" And then I wonder how much time it's worth searching for the just like Pottery Barn item and if I would have been better off just getting the darn thing from Pottery Barn in the first place. I think I have way too high of a value on my time.

GTA:SA Update - completed ambulance missions, completed trucking missions, completed quarry missions, trying to take over a territory with just a pistol is hard

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I'm with you. The difficulty, I think, is that it is hard to find this style of furniture in most furniture stores. Stuff that is more affordable doesn't usually seem to have the same simplicity and classic look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home