Tuesday, July 27, 2004

run florist run

Since everyone seems to be talking about Ricky Williams lately, I figured I would link to the most insightful article I have read so far. Enjoy.

And speaking of lightning (see below), Jerry, Taylor, and I got chased off the golf course Sunday by it. It was looking pretty bad for a while but the kind of pretty bad that looks like it's going to stay away. All that change on the 8th tee box and in a hurry. Not long after we decided to head back to the club house, a nice bolt hit about a mile away, the ranger came out to get everyone, and the weather horn sounded. Definitely an experience, but I would have prefered an experience that involved actually playing 18 holes. Darn Mother Nature. At least the grass is watered now.

I'd like to give a shout out to my cousin Thomas Hymel. He keep a website updated during his family's month long trip across the Western US. Awesome.

Oh and here's a good take on the changes at Microsoft related to what to do with their huge stash of cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home