Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Life Goes On

I let a date slip by without mentioning it and I need to make amends for that oversight. This past August 3rd was my four year wedding anniversary. Melissa and I celebrated in style. Actually we didn't really. It was a Thursday night and I had to work late so we had dinner at Macaroni Grill and watched the wedding video. We really celebrated in style a week and half later at Vespaio on South Congress. The food was great, the service was excellent, and we got there so early there was no crowd. Melissa, I love you ... and I really love our tradition of eating great food for our anniversary.

This past weekend we continued our quest to do Austiny stuff, but at a slower pace. Friday night we had dinner at Chez Zee. We've been to Chez Zee quite possibly 25 times for dessert but had never had dinner. After dinner we watched Before Sunrise. I thought was appropriate to watch before the big trip. Though let's hope neither of us sleeps with a random person while on our trip. Saturday night we headed down to the Alamo to watch the Sinus Boys skewer Point Break. Man those guys are good.

In World of Warcraft news I finally got around to taking some screenshots.

Here is a shot of Jerry, Richard, and I looking at the sun reflecting in the water off the coast. What you don't see are the crazed werewolves behind us.


I took this one when the server crashed. The spell I was casting never finished so it left this cool glow on my hands.


And here is my main character on his new mount.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, may I be the first to comment on this advancement of nerdiness? Man, y'all are nerds. Of course, so am I. But can I be classic nerd, like pre-video games? And you can be 21st century nerd? Or something. There must be a distinction, right?
I could start going off now about how much poetry I'm looking forward to reading this weekend, but I won't. . .
The sun on the ocean is beautiful.

-- Melister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home