Friday, May 12, 2006

Smog, Hope, and Squee

I've never been a fan of air purifiers. It always seemed to me that having a good filter on you HVAC and just running the fan would do just as good of a job. And Consumer Reports backed me up. Sharper Image didn't help my impression when they sued Consumer Reports for printing a bad review. And now it seems some air purifiers can turn your home into a smoggy day in LA. Nice.

Seems like IBM may finally be getting a clue about AMD. Here's hoping.

The Office has been awesome this season and Pam and Jim are a large part of the reason why and the finale did not disappoint. Squee indeed. Of the comments I read, here is the one I like the best. "This makes up for every other crappy season finale I suffered through this year (cough Gilmore Girls cough grumble grumble)." So true.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Dude, do not even get me started on the suck that was the GG finale (or the last several eps of GG for that matter). Somehow, I cannot be all that alarmed that the Palidinos are not returning for next season. Maybe some new blood can clean up their mess?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

Stephen and I gasped at the end of Gilmore Girls. And now, well, I'm just pissed off. And yeah, like Claudia said, the Palladino's are not coming back. I'm interested to see where the show will go, but the writing is sooo distinct that I'm wondering what's going to happen when they do depart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home