Friday, March 10, 2006

Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs

I've been listening to Plans by Death Cab for a few weeks now. It's my bathroom CD currently. Let me explain. For along time now I have always had a CD player in the bathroom. In the morning when I get ready or when I shower I play a CD. Usually a certain CD stays in there for a while and then gets swapped out for something else. I also usually play it on shuffle since I don't always have time to listen to the whole album and I don't want to just hear the first five tracks over and over. Anyway, when I first heard the album, I only really liked the catchier radio tunes, like track one and two. But now, after listening to it so many times, I pretty much love every track. Weird. Same thing happened with the Postal Service album Give Up. Thought I would share.

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

The CD usually gets removed every night when I want to listen to something different. And then in the morning, it goes back to what Chad was listening to! --T

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger richard said...

mel is having a positive influence on chad's musical ear, and it makes me so proud. of both of them.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I think Melissa might also account for the changes in Chad's wardrobe. Over the past 5 years I've known him, he's been dressing increasingly hipper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home