Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Brokeback Golf

Not much to say but it's been a while so I figured a weekend update would be in order. Friday we had dinner at the Frisco with Jerry and the Riches. It reminded me of an old hole in the wall New Orleans place. I never knew a Chop't Steak could taste so good. After dinner, we went over to the condo to get a first hand look at the damage. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it's still a damn shame. Saturday the guys headed down South to play Kizer. I had a pretty good day shooting a 96, Taylor not so much, while Jerry had the round of his life shooting a 98. Go Jerry. Saturday night Melissa and I went to see Capote. More on that later after we watch Crash and Munich. Sunday was spent cleaning for the Super Bowl party then hosting the Super Bowl party. I was for the Steelers, sorry Andy, not sure why really, I think I just like Big Ben. The game was underwhelming, as were the commercials, but the company was fantastic so I had a good time, plus we ate Popeye's. Yum!

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

The floors have gone down significantly. However, they probably still need to be replaced. :-(

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger richard said...

great call on the Popeye's.

and carrie: very sorry to hear that. any news on the insurance front?

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad,
As far as the Super Bowl goes, I've got to say that Christy actually got pretty excited for this one. She found out that Kendal Simmons was playing for the Steelers. He was from Auburn and was in several of Christy's art classes with her. She said he was a pretty nice guy. And there was a "Chris Gray" from Auburn playing for the Seahawks (which, as you know, is my brothers name). Maybe not terribly interesting, but it made it cool for us.
-Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home