Monday, March 13, 2006

I need a body bag

On Friday, I'm sitting outside Brick Oven and I notice a radio van parked next door. It's got Jammin 105.9 plastered all over it. I've been meaning to replace the station that went Spanish on my presets with something so I make a mental note to add it when I have a chance. On my way to the LAN party on Saturday, I tuned the station. Do Me by Bell Biv DeVoe was on. Wow. What are they going to play next, C&C Music Factory? Nothing takes me back to 7th grade quite like music. Man it seems like forever ago. The station is now on my presets.

Ten minutes later, Here We Go by C&C Music Factory came on.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks to your post, I now have 'Poison' stuck in my head. This is vexating. Although better than having snippets of that Humps song that's getting used in a billion commercials now.

Never trust a big butt and a smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home