Monday, October 08, 2007

A Different Football Ranking

I was thinking about this the other day so thought I would post. If you had to rank college football teams based on who you would cheer for, what would it look like? Here is what I have for me so far.

Top:
1. Auburn
2. Texas
3. LSU
...

Bottom:
1. USC
2. Bama
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
...

So if Auburn plays LSU, I cheer for Auburn. If Bama plays USC, I cheer for Bama. Yeah I currently dislike USC that much. Obviously this can change based on how I feel that year and there would also be exceptions for certain situations. (I'll likely be cheering for LSU over Auburn this year because it would be really cool to have LSU win out and I believe that's better for the SEC.)

What does your list look like?

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo chad. You say that you'll cheer for LSU over Auburn, but I'm willing to bet that you'll find yourself doing the opposite during the game. Search your feelings... you know it to be true. :-)

Cheer for:
Auburn
Virginia Tech
Vanderbilt
UNC

Love to hate:
USC
Spurrier (but nothing personal against S. Carolina really)
Bama
Tennessee

-Steve Gray

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger richard said...

For:
1. LSU
2. Texas
3. Michigan
4. Notre Dame (except v. Michigan)


Against:
1. USC
2. Florida (except v. USC)
3. Ohio State/Oklahoma... but probably not as much as I should be

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

For:
1) LSU
2) Texas

Against:
1) USC
2) OU (sucks)
3) Ohio State
4) Notre Dame (can't stand them... enjoying every minute of their dismal season)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home