Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I don't get it

This whole Super Size Me thing has me confused. Is it really new information that eating at McDonald's all the time is bad for you? I don't go to McDonald's for healthy food, I go for a hot, fast, and cheap burger. I don't understand how this is such an innovative film. While I had these thoughts all on my own, check out this piece from the Motley Fool for a better written version.

Unrelated random quote: "It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." -- Mark Twain

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Ahh, thought you could slip in comments without anybody noticing, huh? ;) That quote was nice, btw.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Well I got the idea from you Taylor, obviously, plus I got the info from you on the blogger update. Just trying it out for now.

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice quote. makes me hungry for a quickly-prepared, very affordable cheeseburger.

-richard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home