Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I noticed a few guys wearing hats in today's inauguration broadcast. Then Melissa tells me she read hats are coming back. This makes me happy. I've always wanted to wear hats, and I'm not talking of the baseball variety. Of course since I'm way too self-conscious to just say fashion be damned and wear them anyway, the only hats I own are golf hats and the one German hat. I'm thinking either something Key Westy to go with the linen on those oh so common hot and humid New Orleans days or something more Bogarty to go with the trench coat. Hmmm.

6 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I love hats too (for men and women). I think it's the popularity of Mad Men that is bringing some of these old things back - which is fine by me, because I love the clothes on Mad Men.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Mary said...

oh, and if you only get one hat, I'd go with something Bogarty. It's currently trench coat weather in NOLA, and those hats are classic.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Top hats for the ball? You have the "South's Largest Hat Store" right around the corner - http://www.meyerthehatter.com/meyer/

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

Did you see the guy at the inauguration in the orange hat? That definitely got my attention. Mary's right about wearing something Bogarty.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jessamyn said...

For you my dear - Bogarty definitely.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Jon is a hat-wearer, and has been for years. If you'd like some online shopping recommendations, I'm sure he could help you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home