Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What the what?

30 Rock is genius.

That really could be the whole post and it would be an awesome post at that but I feel the need to say more. In the last episode we watched, Liz had this line where she says, "I just wish I could start a relationship about 12 years in, when you really don't have to try anymore, you can sit around and goof on TV shows, and go to bed without anyone trying any funny business." At this point Melissa and I looked at each other and just grinned. Good times.

Anyone else loving them some 30 Rock? Anyone else thinks that's a fairly accurate reflection of their relationship?

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

I love 30 Rock, and, yes, I think Liz was dead-on. :-)

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger richard said...

YES.

My friend Jami, who's an aspiring screenwriter, tried to write a 30 Rock spec script earlier this year and gave up because "Tina Fey is just too damn funny, it's infuriating."

I like the TV discussion, Chad. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home