Monday, December 15, 2008

But it was a begining

Taylor and Richard are doing this hollidailies thing and trying to post every day. I am not that brave. I will commit to posting "more often" and to actively courageously suck.

I've become a total facebook addict. It's just so easy to upload pictures and update status and keep in touch with people. If you aren't already on it I encourage you to sign up. Trust me it's not as scary as you think.

For those of you that used to follow Claudia's blog and are sad that she hasn't updated it with pictures of Fiona, she mentioned in one of Taylor's comments that she has been updating the pictures on her flickr feed. I encourage you to check it out. It's crazy how much time has passed and how much Fiona has grown.

Esme is doing well. We saw her yesterday while we decorated my parent's tree. I even got to hold her a bit while she was crying and was able to get her to go to sleep. Good times.

Well that's enough for now. Hope everyone is having a good holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home