Thursday, January 25, 2007

Two Bits

Melissa and I went to lunch with Tony and Amee at Brooklyn Pizza. It's good cheap New York style pizza. Little too thin crust and greasy for me though. Nice option nonetheless. Walked around the corner from the house and got my hair cut. It was very much needed and the lady there did a good job. Another place to walk to. Good deal.

Last night was an online man night, though really it was just Jerry and I. Things got going closer to nine, and Taylor did sign on so we all got to talk. Sadly Richard was in transit from Chicago and couldn't make it. It's nice to be able to keep in touch and I hope playing WoW and voice chat helps that.

I did a little questing in WoW before Jerry signed on. Nothing special, more cleaning up the quest log than anything else. Spent a little time with Yuggoth and Necrolord and that's always nice. Here's a pic from the end of a quest chain that has an army of ghosts giving you their thanks.

Once Jerry got on our goal was to get Dorpse up one level. Sadly it went a little slower than expect, but we did get him closer and I was able to have a little fun wreaking havoc on the much much lower level mobs.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger richard said...

Sorry I didn't make it, but I'm definitely on for next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home