Friday, January 26, 2007

A Fifth of Everything

Had Cane's for the first time since moving back. I would have though I would eat it more, but being at your house, as opposed to visiting someone else's, always lends itself to less fast food. Anyway, it was tasty. And it was free! Chris paid for lunch since I was helping him brush up his resume. It's always interesting walking that fine line when writing for a resume. You can't lie. But you want to talk about what you did in the best possible way. Kind of annoying but also kinda fun to do in a weird way.

Attended a Janus skit meeting last night. Which turns out is basically three hours of booze and one hour of talking about the skits and going through costumes. The good thing is I think we have a much better handle on the costumes. The bad thing is, there is a lot left to do. I really hope what we have planned works out. You never can tell what'll happen when we all actually get out there. I guess that's what makes it interesting.

Played a little WoW last night but not too much since I got home late. Didn't take any screenshots but did get to do the bombing run quest which is pretty awesome. I like how they tried to make some of the quests a little more interesting than go kill x of something or go find x of something. Go Blizzard!

Most interesting sign seen lately: (in a coffee shop) Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I've seen that sign before. Entertaining. And scary.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I think Maureen has tried to pass as a five year old for both the free coffee and the puppy. I don't think it worked....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home